Sunday, December 1, 2013

July 4th Apparition ????

Hi there one and all! This is my first attempt at "blogging" so please be understanding as I stumble through the blogosphere.

I am the founder of Jackson Purchase Paranormal Investigations, located in Paducah, KY, and covering Western Kentucky, Southern Illinois, Northwestern Tennessee and Southeastern Missouri. We have been a team since early 2008 and this year has been a very busy year for us.

To elicit discussion on everyone's part, I will be posting findings from different investigations we have participated in, hoping to generate discussion and positive feedback.

The first picture was taken on July 4th, 2013. We were at my in-law's house letting the kids and grandkids light fireworks and I, as a good grandfather, was dutifully clicking away with my tripod mounted Pentax DSLR.

I took over twenty-five photos that night with this one being the only one that demonstrated anything "strange" (for lack of a better word). Note: We made positive no one was standing near the fountains when they went off, so it is highly improbable that this is someone standing nearby.

If you will notice the photo, there is a translucent figure standing to the left of the fountain. I personally can offer no reasonable explanation other than it is, in fact, the apparition of a spirit (I tend to dislike the word "ghost" preferring to use "spirit" instead).

It is worthy of noting, in my opinion, that 6 months prior to this we lost the Matriarch in my wife's side of the family (my mother-in-law). Is this her? There's absolutely no way to tell. Is this a spirit? I strongly believe it is.

Now it's your turn. What do you think?

Thanks for tuning in and hope to see you back here soon!!


1 comment: