Monday, February 8, 2016

One of the cases where we recently performed an investigation. This is the initial contact from the client:



"How are you my name is Joe. I have a question and a concern I need an answer to. I've been searching online and can't find anything about it so I wanted to give it a try with you guys. I have a daughter who is 4 years old when she was 3 months old she was diagnosed with epilepsy and had really bad seizures until she was two years old she has grown out of them now. We moved into our apartment 3 years ago and have had just simple things happen like their toys start playing or moving by themselves and I've always been sensitive to spirits but have never felt anything threatening in here. However about 8 months ago we have our daughters cousins over and they were all sleeping in the living room together and my daughter woke up crying and screaming hysterically and when I went to her she just kept crying and holding on to me real tight pointing at the wall saying that man's not supposed to be here ... he's not supposed to be here, but I could not see anything then she went back to sleep. 

My daughter has never acted like that before and it made us really nervous about it. Then I took a picture of her on January second 2016 and didn't pay any attention to it until yesterday and when I looked at it I noticed something that really has us worked up and nervous. In the pic run there is a very large black figure of a man standing directly behind her he's solid black with white cat eyes and he's clinching his fist you can see it very clearly it has long hair and the facial features don't really look human. I've got the original photo and then one that I changed the contrast on and it's in both of them. I've sent the photo to another phone and its there as well we are concerned about it because we don't know what it is or what it wants like I said it's a huge figure it's head is above the door frame so it's a good 7 feet tall or more and it's directly behind her and no one else was in the room when I took the photo. Any advice or anything you could tell me would greatly help me cause like I said I've never seen anything like that in my life and I've seen a lot of things before including the ghosts at Goldfield Hotel in Nevada, Tombstone, Arizona and more and this scares me just looking at it and knowing it's around my daughter any help or ideas or advise is greatly appreciated."



We completed the investigation on February 5th, 2016. Evidence review is underway and will be posted before too much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment